In the latest BizTalk Migrator Launch Webinar #2, discover key components and scenarios for seamless Azure Integration. Our experts, with extensive experience since the private preview, unveil the palette of serverless cloud components, showcasing an unparalleled BizTalk-to-Azure conversion journey. Explore XML messaging solutions with Service Bus, XML Processor, XML Validate, XML Translate, Logic Apps, and API Connections. Join us on 27th October for a comprehensive walkthrough and insights into the BizTalk Migrator release!
In this episode Andrew and Dan take you through the test scenarios that ship with the BizTalk Migrator and delve in more detail into the components that are actually generated by the migration tool.
Here is a slide of the components that are potentially generated by the BizTalk Migrator:
This shows that what gets generated is a palette of components that you can use to build just about any integration application in Azure.
Now we look at the components generated to deliver an XML messaging solution:
As you can see from this, the components that are used are:
- Service Bus – a topic to facilitate publish and subscribe messaging.
- XML Processor – decodes the XML and establishes the message type.
- XML Validate – ensures the XML conforms to schema.
- XML Translate – replicates maps used in send and receive ports.
- Receive Port (FILE) – a Logic App that contains a FILE trigger, replicating a BizTalk receive location.
- Send Port (FILE) – a Logic App that sends a file using the FILE connector.
- Topic Subscriber – a Logic App that has a Service Bus trigger, that polls for and subscribes to messages on Service Bus.
- API Connections – as all these components are serverless cloud components they need API connections configured to route between them.