G-Cloud 12 is the latest iteration of the UK Government’s directory of Cloud hosting, software and services. 345 Technology have been accepted onto the framework for the first time, allowing us to help public sector organisations more easily.
G-Cloud makes it easier for public-sector bodies to adopt Cloud technology by creating a directory of pre-vetted suppliers and services, so you can buy with confidence knowing the terms of engagement have already been approved.
When suppliers list on G-Cloud their offerings are divided into 3 separate categories:
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Software
- Cloud Services
As 345 principally provide “enabling” services – we help build and configure cloud solutions – we mainly fall into the third category.
Here’s a full list of the services 345 offer on G-Cloud:
- Cloud Adoption Strategy and Planning – making sure your Cloud projects fit your organisation’s overall strategy
- Data Platform Modernisation and Migration – mobing your on-premises data solutions to the Cloud to enable you to take advantage of massive cloud scale
- Cloud Data Platforms and Big Data – creating new solutions that are designed from the ground-up to handle and crunch Big Data
- Data Analytics, Machine Learning and AI – the hottest technology at the moment, enabling you to develop capabilities way beyond what’s possible with traditional programming
- Cloud Integration and Data Connectivity – enabling your data to flow in the Cloud
- Integration Platform Modernisation and Migration – moving integration solutions off legacy products suc as BizTalk and Mulesoft into the Cloud
- Cloud-Native Application Development – developing apps for mobile and web that run as first-class citizens in the Cloud
- Application Modernisation and Migration – moving your applications to the Cloud; this can involve rehosting them on cloud servers or reconfiguring them to run cloud-native
- DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Configuration – putting in the ground work to ensure your cloud infrastructure is robust and your deployments are fast and repeatable so you never suffer loss of service
- MLOps Discovery Workshop (ML Ops is DevOps for Machine Learning)
- Lift & Shift – moving your applications from on-premises servers to the Cloud
How to Get Started
If you represent a public sector body you should check out our services on G-Cloud and see which ones suit you better. From there, simply get in touch and we can discuss how we can help you move your organisation forward and use the cloud to bring you ever more success.
If you’re not public sector – no problem – our services are still available to you! Just get in touch via the website and we can arrange a chat to see what your goals are.