In this episode, Andrew Rivers and Danny Hayter get together to chat about Agile projects and Agile commercials…. how do you manage these things? How to manage things when they go wrong?
The boys riff on some of the following:
- Is there anyone who isn’t using the Agile Methodology?
- How to structure the commercial side of running an Agile team
- The definition of DONE!
- Challenges of being fully remote from hybrid working
- How do we get Agile teams working remotely to communicate, bond and trust each other?
- Some of the really valuable, but less measurable behaviours that can be easily overlooked when working remotely.
Click on the link below to watch on YouTube