What we do
345 Technology are leaders in Application and Data Integration on the Azure cloud. We also help with all the related disciplines that make your project a success.
Are you getting the most out of the cloud? Only 3 out of 10 organisations know exactly where their cloud costs are going. Our Azure experts can help you with all aspects of cloud adoption:
- Workload migration assessment planning
- Cloud cost optimisation
- Cloud security review and optimisation
- Application and solution architecture
- Test strategy and planning
Some of the typical consulting engagements carried out by our Cloud Advisory are:
- Well-architected reviews
- Platform Landing Zone
- Application Landing Zones
- Azure applications
- Integration landing zone (345 AIR) deployment assessment
- Azure Discovery Workshop
- Azure security review
- Azure cost optimisation review
If you are managing your project yourself, and what you need is technical experts in your team, our Cloud Advisory can help you with all relevant roles including:
- Product Owner
- Agile Project Manager / Agile Coach / Scrum Lead
- Solution Architect
- Tech Lead / Lead Engineer
- Test Lead / Test Architect
- Dev Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Test Engineer
Once you know what you are going to build, our engineering teams will break down the problem into bite-sized pieces and deliver value continuously. We build multi-disciplinary teams that are empowered to deliver.
We have created our own agile engineering processes, based on Scrum, which are supported by a consistent set of tooling, practices and templates. When one of our teams delivers your project you’ll feel like you are in a safe pair of hands.
Before you can run any workloads or build any applications, you need the correct cloud infrastructure setting up. This is something we are experts in, and no matter whether you are building your apps yourself or relying on partners, the correct infrastructure is vital for success.
Our Azure infrastructure solves these problems for you:
- Identity and Security
- Policy and Governance
- High availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR)
- Networks and connectivity
Based on the best practices within the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF), we build our infrastructure around the concept of landing zones. Landing zones are the logical units of infrastructure geared towards specific workloads and outcomes. Read more about landing zones here.
The types of infrastructure we put in for you are:
- Platform Landing Zones
- Application Landing Zones
- Integration workloads (345 AIR)
- Data workloads
- Cloud-native application workloads
- Virtual machine workloads
Azure Application Support
How do you ensure your applications are healthy and running reliably in Azure? You get Azure experts to provide support for you. Our team of Azure support engineers will ensure you get the smoothest operation of your Azure apps.
Our support packages include the following benefits:
- Your own Technical Account Manager
- Inbuilt support hours every month, starting from 10 hours
- Daily or weekly proactive health checks
- Monthly status call with your Technical Account Manager
- Monthly report on incidents and issues
- Access to service desk and knowledge base
- Unlimited number of support tickets within your allocated support hours
For more information on our support package, click here.
A structured guide to help you get the most out of Azure Logic Apps 1.Planning and Design Understand Business Requirements: Clearly define the business process
Welcome to our latest insight into optimizing Logic Apps for enhanced performance. In our recent webinar, we delved into the intricacies of Logic Apps, focusing
In the dynamic landscape of technology, staying ahead in the integration game is crucial for businesses. Recognizing this, 345 Technology, renowned as the #1 partner